Create a successful caregiver Recruitment plan using a multi-prong approach:
- Digital advertising – Improve the impact of your online job posting
- Face to Face advertising – How to leverage the community events your agency attends to benefit recruitment too!
- Peer to peer advertising – Your employee are your ambassadors and your best advertising. Reward them with a referral bonus and a plan that words for the long run.
- Find the PCA class / CNA training schools in your area and partner with them.
Use this checklist to identify what your agency is already doing and how to improve on its execution. Consider adding a few new recruitment activities to attract more caregivers.
What Does Caregiver-Centric Culture Look Like?Learn from the successes of a Touching Hearts franchise and begin implementing now. See how you can create a caregiver-centric culture with better communication and caregiver training with the staff. Improve the expertise of your caregivers by tweaking your in-service training. Discover how a workforce utilization survey will help you get more out of your existing workforce. It’s like recruiting more caregivers except you don’t have to interview!
Learn how to implement a caregiver mentoring program for your agency.
At the dawn of a new decade, the battle for caregivers isn’t abating. Recruiting caregivers remains a challenge. Agencies that develop a strong caregiver recruitment process will be well positioned to fill their caregiver jobs. How well and how fast you recruit caregivers is critical to your business success. This article shares my best tips on to blow your recruitment out of the water:
- Open yourself to non-traditional caregiver candidates
- How to spot the best candidates for home care
- Best way to refresh your recruitment message to appeal to what caregivers REALLY want (not what you think they like
- Bonus tips on recruitment marketing and the role of your website plays in caregiver recruitment.
Think of on-site interviews more like a discovery tour rather than a tired, obligatory step with paperwork and interviews. Learn five tips that will make your agency stand apart when brining prospective employees into your walls for interviews and a discovery tour.
This bundle includes:
[CHECKLIST] Create a Mission-Driven TeamEvery agency is driven by a strong sense of mission. Create or update yours. The mission only comes alive when it is expressed through your staff. See how you can implement (or re-launch) your mission with those key employees. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE CHECKLIST FOR THIS BUNDLE, not available anywhere else!
[Webinar] Save real $$ in home care. Start caregiver mentoringLearn how to implement a caregiver mentoring program for your agency.
[Checklist] Start Your Caregiver Mentoring ProgramAre you struggling with caregiver turnover? Are you losing caregivers faster than you can recruit? It’s time to act. It’s time to start your mentoring program! Mentoring is a unique way to invest in caregivers. It supports and encourages them to stay with your agency by developing:
- An early bond between caregivers and your agency
- Skills so caregivers feel more confident in their ability to do a good job
- Problem solving and resilience
If your turnover rate is more than 30%, you have a serious problem. This is costing you thousands of dollars every time you lose an employee. Crush caregiver turnover. Improve employee retention. Create an Employee Value Proposition based on Opportunities, People, Organization, Work and Reward. Choose from dozens of tips and techniques to create a plan that works for your agency!
Although they are not sexy, job descriptions are the basis for important HR systems. Think job ad for recruitment, job matching for pay comparisons or ADA accommodation. Unfortunately, too many organizations do not have job descriptions worth a D*$M!
During the webinar we discuss:
- The 6 common problems with job descriptions and how to fix them,
- How to turn job descriptions into useful management documents.
Caregivers are the lifeblood of your agency. The office staff is its backbone.
Too often, we fail to grasp the impact the office team has on client satisfaction, caregiver recruitment, and retention. Because they set the tone for your agency, your office staff determines its trajectory, either towards growth or stagnation.
Find out how to get on track during this lively webinar.
- Recruitment – Staffing for success
- Creating a culture of accountability
- Managing performance
- Keep the best when you find them
Wondering what makes a successful recruiter? Included in this article are seven characteristics you want to look for when hiring your next recruiting person.
Large home health agencies take caregiver recruitment seriously. The Talent Manager at Alliance Home Health in Michigan is dedicated to caregiver recruitment. Learn her “secret sauce” to get more applicants in the community. Understand how an employee referral program and partnership with CNA schools can provide you with new hires every week.