Anne-Lise Gere, SPHR is an independent Human Resources consultant, HR speaker and founder of Gere Consulting Associates LLC. She is an established thought leader in her industry, advocating for progressive HR practices. A dedicated professional and an engaged member of her community, she works with a limited number of clients in order to provide support tailored to your specific situation.
Anne-Lise has an impressive depth of professional qualifications and experience, including a Master’s Degree from Cambridge University in England. She held Human Resources positions with major international companies like Procter & Gamble and Siemens Automotive. Her commitment to the Human Resources field is demonstrated by her involvement and specialized certifications:
- Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Certified Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
- Conflict Management , ECornell Certificate
- HR Certification Institute (Subject Matter Expert)
- Peninsula Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (former Board member)