Any personally identifying information provided to Gere Consulting Associates LLC is voluntary and used to fulfill a request or to assist in servicing those requests.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Many of the features of our Website are available to you without providing personally identifiable information. However, the following are certain situations in which Gere Consulting Associates LLC may collect personally identifiable information from you:
- Registration for Newsletters. If you register online for one of Gere Consulting Associates LLC newsletters, we may request personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, ZIP code, occupation, industry you work in, and other personal and/or demographic information.
- Forms. We may collect personally identifiable information from you if you choose to complete any of the forms, profiles, or surveys on our Website.
- Correspondence. If you send Gere Consulting Associates LLC personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send Gere Consulting Associates LLC correspondence about your activities on our Website, we may choose to collect and maintain such information in a file specific to you.
- Business Partners. GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may receive your personally identifiable information from one of GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC’s business partners when you sign up for a joint webinar, a conference or any such event.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may use your personally identifiable information to improve and customize the content you receive from the GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and, to contact you about special offers and new products.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC does not currently share, loan, rent or sell your personally identifiable information However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC services:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC reserves the right and you authorize GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC to share or disclose your personally identifiable information when GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of your personally identifiable information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against you if:
- You are interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC’s rights or property;
- You are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- It is necessary or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; and/or
- It is requested by authorized federal, state or other regulatory authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency.
GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may be forced to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC uses industry standard practices to protect your privacy,
GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC does not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications will always remain private.
Changes to Personally Identifiable Information and Use Preferences
You may, at any time, request a copy of GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC’s record of your personally identifiable information, change your personally identifiable information or use preferences, or opt-out of GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC’s use of your personally identifiable information by contacting GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC via any of the methods set forth below:
Newsletters and CAN-SPAM Act Compliance
The GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC Website are fully compliant with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM Act”). GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC sends only verified, double-opt-in e-mail newsletters, specifically requested by GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC subscribers.
Subscriptions to GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC newsletters are verified by sending an e-mail confirmation to your e-mail address, which requires a positive response before an e-mail address is added to GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC’s list.
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC gathers anonymous information about its users through cookie technology on an aggregate level only. Such aggregated information is used solely within GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC’s internal organization, including its internal service providers, and is not shared with other third parties.
“Web beacons”, also called single-pixels (1×1) or clear GIFs, are electronic images that allow a website to access cookies and help track marketing campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to those websites. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookie numbers, time and date of a page view and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with third parties (other than internal service providers) through the use of web beacons.
- Internal use of web beacons. GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may use web beacons internally to count users and recognize users through cookies. Access to cookies helps GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC personalize your experience when you visit GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC Websites.
- Email. GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may include web beacons in HTML-formatted email messages that GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC, its affiliates or agents send. Including web beacons in email messages helps GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC determine the effectiveness of such emails.
- External use of web beacons. GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may also use web beacons externally. For example, GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may report aggregate information about GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC website users, such as demographic and usage information, to its partners and other third parties. GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC may also include other company’s web beacons within GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC Websites.
Personally identifiable information you submit to GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC is password-protected for your privacy and security. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC security measures, GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information.
Links to Other Websites
Access and Use of GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC Websites
GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC Website is intended to be accessed and used only by adults and are not directed to children under the age of 18. GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC does not knowingly permit registration or submission of personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 18.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to permit us to use it for the purposes that we have communicated to you.
TRANSFER TO US OR OTHER COUNTRIES
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC has facilities, and by subscribing to and/or using our publications, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Law permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name and the address to which you would like us to respond.
Your continued access and use of GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC’s Websites following the posting of any such changes shall automatically be deemed your acceptance of the same.
Questions or Concerns
Governing Law; Arbitration
Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final, binding and conclusive upon you and GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC, and your and GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC’s respective administrators, executors, legal representatives, successors and assigns, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, in no event shall either you or GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC be entitled to punitive, special, indirect or consequential damages, and both you and GERE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LLC hereby waive your rights to any punitive, special, indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for any loss of profit, revenue or business.