Last year, five businesses just like yours signed up with me for HR on Retainer. Those business owners knew they needed professional HR advice and they wanted affordable fees.
Because those savvy business owners know a good thing when they see it!
Smart owners surround themselves with experts to support their business. They have a bookkeeper to keep the accounts straight, an accountant for tax season and an attorney to help with business contracts. They also know the value of expert advice when facing difficult workforce challenges.
If you want Fortune 500 expertise with a personal touch at affordable prices, pre-paid HR support is for you. Contact me to learn about our starter package: 12 hours for 12 months.
See what those have done it say about HR on retainer:
Julie Sailor, of Sunlight Support, is a client on retainer since 2017:
“The best decision we made was to bring Anne-Lise onto our team. She brings a level of expertise not available inside our agency and has provided support in time of crisis. She is affordable, accessible and brings new business perspectives, not just HR which gives us a peace of mind that things are handled correctly.”
Jennifer Lemkuil of Alliance Home Health is a client since 2016:
“Having a HR professional on retainer has been a great benefit for my agency. Anne-Lise brings the expertise that otherwise would not be available to us. With running a company it is almost impossible to stay up on the latest HR trends and employment changes. In addition to keeping us compliant, Anne-Lise brings new ideas to make our recruiting and retention program stronger. We found having Gere Consulting on retainer a much better option than trying to be our own HR experts.”
Paula Dietz, of Klett Consulting Services, is a client on retainer since 2015:
“What we value most in our relationship with Anne-Lise is that she provides Klett Consulting with timely information specific to our business. She is also on the look-out for new regulations which may affect our current and future business operations. She not only alerts us but she also makes recommendations for proper action.”
Beth Moore, CPA is a client since 2016:
“Anne-Lise is a good sounding board for me as the Managing Member. I appreciate having her outside perspective to support difficult decisions. She has a breadth of knowledge you would expect from a senior HR consultant. She also helps business owners manage risk and compliance. She makes herself available and responds promptly.”
Benefits of HR on Retainer With Gere Consulting:
- More than a one-trick pony. I have broad expertise in HR. Managing workforce challenges in this tight labor market requires knowledge of recruitment. Retention is also a problem. I advise my clients on pay, employee benefits, employee relations and staff training.
- You pay for what you need. You get charged the hours spent working for your organization. No W-2 and associated payroll costs. My payments terms are clear and easy: 50% of the fee when we start and 50% after 6 months.
- The retainer fee is good value. Small businesses are cost conscious. The idea of a consultant can be scary because of the perceived high cost of professional services. Not with this consultant! When a retainer contract is established, my hourly rate is discounted to reward your commitment!
- I am here for you when you need it most. This benefit becomes apparent when there is a crisis: as employee termination or workplace allegations of discrimination. I am not “hired gun” to solve a crisis. I am part of your extended web of relationships. We speak regularly. And I bring to the table 20 years of experience, just a phone call away!
- Bonus Perk: Clients on retainer have access to our new member-only site part of their contract!
Not sure if HR on retainer is right for you? Let’s talk!
No pushy sales tactics! Just a conversation to understand if HR on retainer is the answer for your business.