- Most of our clients are mid-size organizations which need extra help or specialized expertise to supplement their HR staff.
- We deliver special projects and provide employee training for large organizations.
- We work with start-up businesses of less than 10 employees when owners need on-call HR support.
Most of our clients are business owners, CFOs or controllers in charge of payroll and employee benefits who also have oversight for HR matters. We provide the HR expertise and the ability to manage projects when they don’t have the time or the expertise required.
“Gere Consulting Associates is able to help with the heavy lifting when it comes to designing and implementing big picture HR projects that would otherwise get lost in the day-to-day.”
Tiffany Speas, CFO, Peninsula Agency of Aging
We have helped many with their job descriptions to ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities among staff. Solid job descriptions translate into readily available job ads. Those are vital to home care and home health businesses who are constantly recruiting new personnel to support their growth and employee turnover.
“Anne-Lise has been a Godsend for me for the past couple of years. She has helped us with several of our HR challenges. She is available when we need her services.”
Patty Andresen, CSA , CEO Visiting Angels Newport News, VA
For example, we have worked with a non-profit organization to revamp the performance management process. In collaboration with the HR staff, we led employee focus groups, and a working committee to design a new approach to performance reviews. With the support of the leadership team, we trained managers and supervisors on the new form and process.
However, we are connected to a large network of providers who offer those services. We are always glad to make recommendation and facilitate an introduction.
Some of our clients:
- Bay Aging / Bay Transit
- Commonwealth First Home Health
- Measurement Specialties
- Peninsula Area Agency on Aging
- Rappahannock Rapidian Service Board
- Tidewater Physician Multispecialty Group
- Virginia Association of AAA
- Visiting Angels