Over 15 Years of HR Experience
Anne-Lise Gere, SPHR is an independent Human Resources consultant and owner of Gere Consulting Associates LLC. Her professional practice focuses on establishing the foundations of solid HR systems for growing businesses. Anne-Lise is an advocate of progressive HR practices, with expertise in:
- Recruitment and talent acquisition
- Performance management
- Compliance (employee handbooks, job descriptions)
- Supervisory training
Experience with Major International Companies:
Before establishing her HR practice in 2001, Anne-Lise worked for Procter & Gamble in Europe, and Siemens Automotive in the United States.
Procter & Gamble: Anne-Lise held a variety of positions, from manufacturing to HR Business Partner. She also held HR specialist roles in Training & Development and Recruitment. As Senior HR Manager, she was instrumental in the redesign of the corporate structure in Paris.
Siemens Automotive: At the Newport News facility, Anne-Lise overhauled the performance evaluation system. She introduced a competency-based evaluation and performance-based pay to 400 employees. She dealt with Equal Employment Opportunity cases, working with attorneys on retaliation claims and mediation efforts.
A Top-Quality Education
- Masters Degree, Management Studies Cambridge University, England
- Bachelors Degree, Political Sciences & Human Resources Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris, France
A Committed HR Professional
Anne-Lise has been a board member of the Peninsula Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management since 2013. In 2010, she was recruited by the HR Certification Institute to serve in the development of certification exams. She herself holds the certifications of:
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
Committed to the Community
Anne-Lise is involved with civic organizations including:
- Peninsula Technology Incubator
- Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast
- BoyScouts of America